Teeth whitening is a quick and cost-effective way to brighten your teeth, especially with Golden Valley Smiles's Whitening for Life program.
TEETH WHITENING FOR LIFE
In appreciation for your patient loyalty, we are offering FREE TEETH WHITENING FOR LIFE with necessary X-rays, adult cleaning (D1110) and examination, which most insurance will cover. Our doctor and team knows how important it is for you to have a healthy, bright smile. Usually teeth that are healthy and in normal form are essentially white in appearance due to their natural structure and optical properties. There are many reasons teeth can appear dull or unhealthy.
The first step to restoring beautiful tooth color is scheduling an initial smile evaluation at your examination to determine why your teeth are not their whitest. Due to staining from food and drinks, smoking etc., your teeth may need a long-term care program to restore and maintain their brilliance.
With our Whitening for Life program, you receive:
- One set of upper and lower trays with starter kit at no charge.
- One tube of whitening gel at every recall exam appointment at no charge. Additional tubes are available for purchase.
- One set of replacement trays every 2 year (Additional charges may apply for replacement trays outside of these terms.)
To be eligible for the program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a patient of record.
- Have had a complete dental examination by our doctors on staff with recommended xrays.
- Do not have active, untreated disease, gum (periodontal) disease, decay (caries), root sensitivity, oral cancer, etc.
- Agree to and sign whitening consent form.
- Stay current in keeping with your recommended cleaning appointments- Two appointments per year minimum (prophylaxis, periodontal maintenance)
- To receive any promotional discounts, your account must be current (no outstanding bills or insurance claims).
- We are here to help you with your health and have a dazzling smile!
- Whitening isn’t for everyone (Please verify with your dental wellness provider).
- Your oral health conditions may not make whitening a wise choice.
- Whitening procedures may not be effective on some teeth.
- Your home care and professional cleanings are the foundation to white teeth.
UNDERSTANDING TOOTH STAINS
The outer-most layer of your tooth, the enamel, is what becomes stained or discolored and adversely, whitened during teeth whitening treatment. The tooth's enamel is actually quite porous when looked at up close and thinking about it this way makes it easier to understand how teeth can become stained.
Coffee, tea, colas, wine, certain fruits and vegetables, smoking or chewing tobacco and inadequate brushing and flossing can all cause the tooth's enamel to stain. Tiny microscopic particles lodge themselves into the porous enamel layer of your teeth which causes the overall appearance of the tooth to become discolored. Golden State Smiles offers professional-grade whitening solutions that eliminate stains and discoloration by blasting out the particles within the porous enamel layer and effectively bleaching the enamel. What is left behind is a beautiful whiter enamel layer.
Looking for Teeth Whitening in Fresno or Clovis? Yearning for a bright youthful smile?
Golden Valley Smiles offers a full range of cosmetic dentistry including professional teeth whitening. Teeth whitening is the #1 requested and performed cosmetic dental procedure. Teeth whitening (sometimes called teeth bleaching) is a procedure that brightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration.
Throughout the day, a thin coating of bio-film collect on teeth. The bio-film can attract stains that can be trapped in the pores of tooth's enamel.
Teeth whitening by a dental professional is key as cavities need to be treated before teeth are whitened. Cavities are problematic because whitening solution can penetrate the cavity allowing decay to reach inner areas of a tooth. People with good dental health may also use a kit to whiten teeth at home. However, in a single office visit, teeth whitening performed by a dental professional will produce brighter results that are more consistent in color across all teeth.
DIY VS. DENTIST-PROVIDED HOME WHITENING KITS KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!
There is a difference between the teeth whitening kits you can get from the supermarket and the high-strength home whitening kits our office is able to provide. Store-bought do-it-yourself whitening kits feature a "boil-and-fit" mouthpiece that can be uncomfortable and generally requires more whitening gel per tooth to achieve whiter teeth. The gels in the store-bought whitening kits are also are not as concentrated as what we can offer which means it takes longer to achieve desired results. Golden Valley Smiles uses kits that are able to create an exact-fit whitening tray that is custom built for your teeth. This maximizes the displacement and effectiveness of the whitening gel ensuring that it surrounds the teeth evenly and entirely. Additionally, our home-whitening kits use a high-strength proprietary whitening gel that you can't get over-the-counter from a supermarket which means your teeth get a deeper and longer lasting result in less time.
If you are thinking or have any questions about our single-visit teeth whitening system or about our take-home whitening kits, please call us at 559-227-2900 (Fresno), 559-323-1776 (Clovis), or 559-454-7900 (Fresno/Sunnyside). You can also request an appointment and get set-up for your one-hour whitening appointment.