Teeth Whitening For Life!
Call or book online today
A representative will give you a call within 24 hours to set-up your appointment
teeth whitening for life!
In appreciation for your patient loyalty, we are offering FREE TEETH WHITENING FOR LIFE with necessary X-rays, cleaning and examination. Most insurances will cover this preventative treatment. Our doctor and team knows how important it is for you to have a healthy, bright smile.
The first step to restoring beautiful tooth color is scheduling an initial smile evaluation at your examination to determine why your teeth are not their whitest. Due to staining from food and drinks, smoking etc, your teeth may need a long-term care program to restore and maintain their brilliance.
With our Whitening for Life program, you receive:
- One set of upper and lower trays with starter kit at no charge.
- One tube of whitening gel at every recall exam appointment at no charge. Additional tubes are available for purchase.
- Be a patient of record.
- Have had a complete dental examination by our doctors with recommended x-rays.
- Do not have active, untreated disease, gum (periodontal) disease, decay (caries), root sensitivity, oral cancer, etc.
- Agree to and sign whitening consent form.
- Stay current in keeping with your recommended cleaning appointments- Two appointments per year minimum (prophylaxis, periodontal maintenance)
- Account must be current
The dentist was great! She explained all treatment and I felt comfortable with my treatment plan. As always everyone here amazing. Thank you for working with my schedule. This was my best experience ever at the dentist and I’m a very nervous person when it comes to pain. I will be bringing my family here soon. Everyone was nice, attentive and made me feel very comfortable. The office could use some updating but besides that, everything was great. I was unsure what to expect my first time here, but I couldn't be any happier with the service I received. Everyone I encountered was friendly and professional. I feel my needs were met, and I look forward to many years of dental care.